Already have a Username/Password for Nanomaterials: Application & Properties?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I confirm, that all the items in the references list of my submission are in English.
On acceptance for publication I transfer to Sumy State University non-exclusive licence for the full term of copyright for
- Publication of submitted proceeding and distribution of printed copies.
- Distribution of electronic copies and metadata for all electronic media and formats (posting on the Conference official web-site, any e-print services and electronic databases or repositories).
- I guarantee that the submitted manuscript does not infringe upon a copyright of any third party.
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
b) Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
c) In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
1. Global portal about nanofibers: nafigate.com
2. Foundation of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Support "Nanonet": nanonet.pl
3. Leading Ukrainian laboratory portal: labprice.ua